Ali and Angelique take a walk down memory lane, back to the moment that woke Angelique up to her entrepreneurial path: a series of all-nighters in her corporate job that landed her in the hospital — and facing a major fork in the road.
Angelique’s first step was launching her own boutique agency serving corporate clients. But today, as the head of BoldHaus, she mentors entrepreneurs from around the world, helping them land corporate contracts.
In this Glambition Radio episode, Angelique shares her journey over the years — including how she and her team have trained and mentored more than 3,500 start-ups, self-employed consultants and coaches, and small enterprise CEOs across 72+ countries in how to successfully land and work with corporate clients.
And how her insights have led organizations such as USAID, National Geographic, and The Smithsonian to seek her consulting for entrepreneurs across Africa, Asia, and the Middle East.
On the Glambition episode, Angelique also shares:
- The moment she took in a huge criticism lobbed at her, and transformed it into a huge advantage.
- How she’s built critical relationships with the media to get unusually high coverageon her brand and business, having been featured in publications like Forbes, The Washington Post, CBS, and many more. (This insight alone is worth listening to the episode.)
- How to stand out within all the noise out there— and no, your answer is NOT writing “more content.”
- Why, when everyone else is zigging, you have to zag, and how Angelique made this decision when everyone else was telling her to “blend in.”
- The ripple effect she experienced after speaking at Ali Brown’s SHINE eventin 2010. (Angelique walks you through the evolution of herself and her business — and why she’s forever grateful to Ali for the role she played in this.)
- Why saying YES to everything will HURT your business.
- And what it’s really like to work with your husbandwhile managing twin 9-year-olds!
Angelique and Ali also discuss the importance of leaning into BOLD decision making, why you should be comfortable in your own skin, and coming to terms with the fact that you will make mistakes (and that’s okay).
Listen to this episode of Glambition Radio now (or download for later).
Get Expert Mentorship To Grow Your Consulting Business
One of the most pivotal moments in Angelique’s journey as a successful entrepreneur was when she recognized that “even the sharpest knife can’t carve its own handle.”[bctt tweet=””Even the sharpest knife can’t carve its own handle.”” username=”AngeliqueRewers”]
Ali Brown was Angelique’s very first business mentor — and Angelique has continued to invest in her own success ever since. Her only regret? Not getting mentoring and training support the moment she even thought about starting her own business.
If you are in that place now — where you recognize you’ve gone as far as you can by figuring things out on your own… and your business focus involves working with B2B clients — we’d love to connect with you.
The best place to start is by scheduling a private conversation with our team here.